The vertical electric grill GR 80 E can cook or reheat a spit of 40-kg-kebab or gyros meat thanks to 5 Incoloy heating elements. Each heating element can be individually regulated in full or half power. The firestones placed behind the heating element accumulate and restore the heat on the meat to be cooked.
For even cooking, the back and the heating sources of the grill gyros are adjustable according to the volume of the "carrot of meat" or spit of meat.
This vertical electric grill is equipped with a-800-mm-high spit. This rotating spindle placed in front of the heating source of the gyros grill can support up to 40 kg of beef, lamb or poultry.
A wide choice of accessories allows you to customize your gyros or kebab electric grill GR 80 E:
- A set of 12 barbecue skewers (BG 4) to grill shashliks, meat skewers or fish.
- A set of 4 specific spits (BG 1) to roast chickens.
- The kebab knife to cut the meat easily and to calibrate the pieces of meat.
- Stainless steel side reflectors to concentrate the heat on the spit of meat
- Stainless steel protection to recover excess of meat juice and cut meat.
- The meat shovel to make portions of gyros or kebab meat.
The kebab grill GR 80 E is equipped with a fully hermetic spit holder. The motor placed at the bottom part is thus protected from any infiltration of fat or gravy. Mounted on stainless steel ball bearings, the motor does not support the weight of the meat or the jerks by cutting the meat. It remains protected from any twisting.
The meat spit is put in place very easily, with one hand, on the hermetic support. This vertical spindle is equipped with a pin to be removed in case of failure in order to keep using the grill kebab by manual rotation.
The kebab grill GR 80 E is easy to clean thanks to the large inclined and stamped bottom that collects pressed juice into a fully removable drawer.
Features: on / off switch, 800-mm-high spit, 5 Incoloy heating elements, pilot lights. Supplied without accessory.
|Outside dimensions||580 x 660 x 1035 mm|
|Spindle height||800 mm|